Student Brand Ambassador Lead
Internship at InternLink, a startup company that provides an innovative new platform for college students to find internships and jobs based on their personality, helping them secure careers they can be happy and excited about. Not many college students get the opportunity to gain management experience - take advantage of this leadership role!
Our mission is for this to be fun, flexible, and help you gain real world experience; we understand that classes get hectic so we allow for flexibility in the hours you commit each week. A majority of the work can also be done remotely.
- Manage 4-10 student ambassadors on campus; be the initial point of contact and ensure all concerns are addressed in a timely manner
- Recruit and motivate student ambassadors to enhance outreach; provide mentorship throughout student and business acquisition process
- Onboard new team members and conduct meetings to gauge progress and provide feedback
- Cultivate strong relationships with team members and oversee activation plan
- Develop strategies and campaigns to increase engagement on campus; continually conduct research and prepare recommendations based on student feedback
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Work with minimal supervision
- Possess good organizational and time management skills
This is an unpaid position but our brand ambassadors receive many incentives such as discounted or free resume writing services and interview preparation with our career coach. May lead to part-time or full-time roles within the company.