Student Brand Ambassador
Internship at InternLink, a startup company that provides an innovative new platform for college students to find internships and jobs based on their personality, helping them secure careers they can be happy and excited about. This position is for enthusiastic, outgoing college students who would represent our company on their respective campuses. Duties include presenting our platform to students at lectures and club meetings, gathering student feedback, and developing promotional campaigns.
We understand that classes get hectic so you can choose the amount of time you’d like to commit each week and all work can be done remotely. Our mission is for this to be fun, flexible, and help you gain real world experience!
- Must be outgoing, energetic and able to work with the public and represent the company in a positive way
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Works with minimal supervision
- Possess good organizational skills
- Builds sales volumes and is metric-driven
This is an unpaid position but our brand ambassadors receive many incentives such as discounted or free resume writing services and interview preparation with our career coach. May lead to part-time or full-time roles within the company.